Daikin VRV Type
Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV)
The Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) system consists of two components:
- Outdoor air-cooled condensing unit: It consists of a safe inverter control compressor with/without additional compressor, operation and safety control circuit.
- Indoor fan coil unit(s). Similar to the conventional indoor fan coil units.
The Condensing Unit is also suitable for mix-match connection of various indoor unit:
- Double and Multi-Flow Ceiling Mounted Cassette Type
- Build-In Ceiling Type, Such Ducted Type
- Ceiling Mounted Cassette Corner Type
- Floor Mounted Type
- Wall-Mounted Type
The Refrigerant piping can also be extended up to 100m in length. In installation where there is level difference, 50m piping is allowable without any oil traps.